Tuesday, July 11, 2006

1st Panorama!

While we were coming back from picking up sis from work, we all saw this wonderful sky. im like OMGGG, the second i got home, grabbed my camera bag and a tripod and went along side Kennedy Rd. and quickly shot 4 shots of the scene, and stitched them together to make this big picture. I played with Photoshop until i got my desired effect. =)

EDIT: would like to dedicate this to Rebecca, as she is leaving to Taiwan very soon. Hope you will stay safe, and will have a wonderful time, we will all miss you dearly =)

For photography-literate people, I shot 4 pics of the scene, and autostitched it, and then tweaked the contrast a bit with PSCS2. Shot with:
E-1
14-45mm, all at 14mm
Tripod
Autostitch

F/22
ISO 100
1/20 sec.

<3>

4 Comments:

Blogger drëâmè® said...

HOLY F............ANTASTIC-NESS.
This is freakin' amazing david! Best I've seen so far. Amazing. Amazing. Amazing.

Did I mention it's...
AMAZING?!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

AWW DAVIDDD =) thanks for your dedication, i feel special haha.

And that picture is... with lack of a better word.... SUPER?! Hey you should take me on one of your photography escapades one day =D That would be quite interesting haha.

Anyway david, i'll give you a call today or something!! I MISS YOU AND YOUR MEANNESS. ;D haven't had someone call me stupid and ugly in a while.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and WHAT YOU GOT A TRIPOD?! ... or you always had one, i forget .

And you told me what a panorama was before... but i forgot >__>

GOOD STUFF KEEP IT UP =)btw i was at chapters the other day and i saw some interesting photography stuff! go check it out!

2:55 PM  
Blogger -crystalll said...

YOUR PICTURES ARE THE BEST. ...maybe it's worth that extra dollar. =)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home