Thursday, September 14, 2006

Goodbye 14-45mm





I've been under the weather, but yet my feelings are suppressed. But I still look up, just letting the clouds pass, and hope that you are still with me. Don't you see? I need you here. I need you.

-

Olympus E-1 Pro
My beloved Zuiko Digital 14-45mm f3.5/5.6

This lens has served me well, but I've let her go. Sold it to another Olympus user, so now, I'm upgrading to a 14-54mm f2.8/3.5

ISO100
f/10
1/1000th
21mm

Shot JPEG, cropped and de-noised in PSCS2, and framed. Other than that, no photomanipulation.

3 Comments:

Blogger drëâmè® said...

It's beautiful...

9:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope this isn't too cliche to say...

But every cloud has a silver lining.

Cheer up darling =)

Here, i'll tell you a joke ...

WHAT DO YOU CALL A SHEEP WITH NO LEGS???

A CLOUD

hahahaha. okay that was not INSANELY funny. but yeah if you feel like you can't laugh, call me and i'll try my best :]

And your pictures are beautiful, as always.

For some reason this picture really has some nostalgia to it... makes me sad and happy.

7:55 PM  
Blogger mika said...

wow...that photo is sooo amazing, really good.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home