Saturday, October 07, 2006

School stuff!

i have found a photography buddy at school. i am quite happy =)


i am in the school yearbook or whatnot, so i've been shooting alot of things. from assembly's to sporting events.


Our council pres. Tam, and vice Janice


Soccer


Forgot his name...


Smash.



Rishi is angry.

And before you think this is quite a boring post, here's something i took today.




All because of you,
I just see everything differently.
Baby, you know it's true.

Damn, if only i didn't get those power lines... -_-"

2 Comments:

Blogger drëâmè® said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... you are so freakin' amazing. Haha.. mr.kraemer is the name... and he looks so freakin' serious there. heh. & I freakin' love the sky.

Our yearbook is gonna be the shiznit this year. Guess why?

Oh, and I'm so sorry I'm keeping you hanging on the photo thing. I'll most probably let you know by Wednesday :)

Mahalo,
Sahar.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mm, kraemer ;D

Hmm.. i'd have to say my fav is the last sunset one as well as the soccer one.

Some pretty professional shots dude, keep them cominggg!

I found this camera my dad has today, and it's one of those camera you can adjust the focus with those big lens and whatnot. lol excuse my unprofessional terms, but yeah. lol. photography-awesome.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home